Although textbooks are useful resources, they have multiple drawbacks when compared to digital content. Drag and drop the attributes of digital content and textbook content to the correct row to highlight their differences.
Select a correct answer. See explanation below.
- A finite number of copies so students may need to share
- Information can go out of date very quickly
- Physical damage can make content unusable
- School policies can restrict the removal of school property from the site
- Limited amount of information on a given topic
- Information can be accessed by anyone, anywhere
- Additional information can be found to support the primary subject for a broader understanding
- Multiple sources available to verify and challenge information
- Vast amount of information available on a given topic
- Information is continuously being updated
Question. Although textbooks are useful resources, they have multiple drawbacks when compared to digital content. Drag and drop the attributes of digital content and textbook content to the correct row to highlight their differences.
Explanation. The use of digital content in classrooms has become increasingly popular in recent years, and for good reason. One of the key benefits of digital content is its ability to enhance student engagement. Interactive content, such as videos, simulations, and educational games, can make learning more engaging and fun for students. Additionally, digital content can be personalized to meet the unique needs and learning styles of individual students. Teachers can use data and analytics to monitor student progress and provide tailored recommendations for further learning.
Another benefit of using digital content in classrooms is its accessibility. With the use of digital devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones, students can access learning materials anytime and anywhere, regardless of their physical location. This means that students who are absent from school or who do not have access to physical textbooks can still stay up-to-date with their coursework. Furthermore, digital content can be easily updated and customized, allowing teachers to adapt their lessons to changing needs or to provide more relevant and engaging content for their students.
Finally, using digital content in classrooms can save time and resources. Digital textbooks and other learning materials are often more cost-effective than their printed counterparts, and they can be easily updated and shared among teachers and students. Additionally, digital assessments and grading can save teachers time and reduce the potential for errors. With digital content, teachers can focus more of their time and energy on providing effective instruction and support for their students.
Answer. A correct answer is "Textbook" (A finite number of copies so students may need to share, Information can go out of date very quickly, Physical damage can make content unusable, School policies can restrict the removal of school property from the site, Limited amount of information on a given topic) . Save your time - get all possible exam questions with 100% correct answers. Get certified in minutes.
Ready to get certified?
All possible questions. 100% correct answers. Free updates
- Learn more about GCE answers and how to get certified faster...
- Knowledge base. Educator certification program question list...
- Why explain the importance of digital citizenship in a digital classroom?...
- When editing a Google Calendar event, under 'More actions'...
- You want to use Google Forms and Google Sheets to collect and track different aspects of your...
- Google Sites can be used by teachers for sharing class information with students...
- You can change the look and style of your website with the features of Google Sites...