You can create, edit, and share notes, reports, and checklists with Google Keep and Google Docs. Drag and drop features to each tool.
Select a correct answer. See explanation below.
- Download files as a PDF
- Use smart canvas to @-mention people, files and meetings
- Use smart compose to help you write faster
- Label, color, or pin notes
- Save a drawing as a note
- Archive notes & lists
- Set up reminders for your notes
Question. You can create, edit, and share notes, reports, and checklists with Google Keep and Google Docs. Drag and drop features to each tool.
Ready to get certified?
All possible questions. 100% correct answers. Free updates
- You can find all the Google Meet controls in the bottom bar of the meeting window...
- A teacher wants to create screencasts to differentiate instruction...
- When responding to a Google Form, Quiz, or Quiz assignment in Classroom...
- To find files in Google Drive, use search operators...
- Google Meet is available in Google Classroom, making it easier and more...