You have a class of mixed-ability students, and want to use video to teach all students at the correct pace. How can you use video instruction to achieve this goal?
Select a correct answer. See explanation below.
- Give students with a slower learning pace access to fun YouTube videos to watch when the class discussion gets too complex
- Use YouTube analytics to track which students have watched which videos, and how often they paused and rewound the video
- Give students instructional videos to watch in their own time, at their own pace, so they can ask questions about it during class
- Give faster students fun videos to watch while they wait for slower students to catch up
- Use video instruction to cover the lesson material so you can spend more time with individual students that need help
Question. You have a class of mixed-ability students, and want to use video to teach all students at the correct pace. How can you use video instruction to achieve this goal?
Ready to get certified?
All possible questions. 100% correct answers. Free updates
- Integrating technology in the classroom can benefit a school in many ways...
- Although textbooks are useful resources, they have multiple drawbacks when compared...
- Teachers can share a link to invite students to their Google Classroom class...
- Students can use lists to keep group projects organized, plan school club events...