Colleagues with edit or comment rights can leave you comments in Google Sheets. To navigate comments, you can:
Select a correct answer. See explanation below.
- Set up a Google Chat notification for when you receive comments in a Google Sheet.
- Review comments and conversation threads in a sidebar.
- Conduct a name or Google Workspace account search for your colleague's comments.
- Apply filters to find the most relevant comments for getting your work done when a document is highly collaborative.
Question. Colleagues with edit or comment rights can leave you comments in Google Sheets. To navigate comments, you can:
Ready to get certified?
All possible questions. 100% correct answers. Free updates
- Integrating technology in the classroom can benefit a school in many ways...
- Although textbooks are useful resources, they have multiple drawbacks when compared...
- Teachers can share a link to invite students to their Google Classroom class...
- Students can use lists to keep group projects organized, plan school club events...