What makes for aesthetically pleasing training materials?
Select a correct answer. See explanation below.
- Use five or more different colors on a slide to make the slide look really unique.
- Be succinct and to the point. Less is more.
- Use contrasting colors (dark text on a light background or light text on a dark background).
- Add special effects often and throughout your video. The more effects the better.
Question. What makes for aesthetically pleasing training materials?
Ready to get certified?
All possible questions. 100% correct answers. Free updates
- When you are done teaching a class in Google Classroom, you can archive it...
- Colleagues with edit or comment rights can leave you comments in Google Sheets...
- You are teaching your students about nutrition and eating habits in other countries...
- Move the rows up and down to match the productivity gains to the Google Workspace...